Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: oswaldtrimling <oswaldtrimling_at_oRqCTxA0q0CfbtsWYhBibOqT_YlLPncmXrdQCKJgMuGKD9T5vcKsdNWpvCnBq>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:46:19 -0000

Jeff Richard:

> John, you might not like the approach that I (or Loz or David Dunham
> or Ian Cooper) are taking. That's fine, that's your right. Go ahead
> and hate it if you want. But it is informed by thousands of hours of
> gameplay

Yeah, and sometimes, so are other people's approaches. Or, at least, several hundred hours - and, be honest, mate, if a problem don't crop up in a few hundred hours of gameplay, who gives a flying toss about it?

> with a very wide range of players and narrators.

But not a perfect range, eh? 'Cause there ain't no such thing. I don't give a monkeys how wide your range is, if I ain't in that range, then it's fuck all use to me.

Just sayin'