Re: Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_x4gannFU4BBXWtLa45eudaCCVoWvhrbDzt6kwnoX_EHL9a570MRIQYTy27qAueVw>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:15:09 +1100

At 10:32 AM 11/03/2009, you wrote:
>2009/3/11 John Hughes <john.hughes_at_iVITiooR3PzyfgOJFRNr1tDfO9jlVTsawBJpchFkN1V1oMIMlbvkA-Zcwm1khfBagAebfFY98gqTav9i.yahoo.invalid>:
> > There is much we can agree on. There is much we can *all* agree on.
> > Like who shot JR. :)
>
>*glares*

Ok, ok. In the interests of openness, (and to call off the-less-mellow John's lawyers), I should state that the above cutting remark is copyright 2008 John Machin. The immoral rights of the author are acknowledged. My quote was purely in the spirit of fair use ands was inadvertently unacknowledged.

I add, freely and without any encouragement from litigatious ambulance chasers, that said John Machin is a genius, an athlete, a gracious host, a gamer of unequalled intensity and brillance, and quite possibly the next prime minister of Australia.

(That enuff? More grovelling required?)

dj