Re: Re: Glorantha Online & Glorantha Offline

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_t2BCK4gbJzYeC06GYaqLjerKgTjF5iqBNWkS-yu-My2HpWi18sdsXOO4irpbTjuk>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:29:21 +1100

Invented by a Canadian, made to work by an Australian, blueprinted by a Kiwi, declared to have no future by a Brit and then completely fucked over by an American who took control, claimed its a brilliant NEW idea and then charged the Canadians, the Aussies, the Kiwis and the Brits to use it.

Am I seeing a gaming analog here?

dj