Re: How often do you play?

From: David Cake <dave_at_yD3DeD_qDNBmi5OlC-xQ0D5mdtfg3p8H7yX4fPMhpCuxo9v1126Jkwc-kNRryJ6vKR9iMQ8>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 15:45:38 +0900

        I have had a regular weekly gaming group pretty much my entire adult life, though composition has varied (though not all that much). We've usually varied games a bit as different people get the urge to run things (or when I, as the most regular GM, just have a desire to try something new). We play on a weeknight, and we normally play for about 3-4 hours.

        For a long time, through most of the 90s, it was RuneQuest, mostly the one Prax and Sartar based game. We more or less stopped that because the player of the character who had become most central to the game moved to live several hundred km away (and in the middle of nowhere - he is a farmer now). Nowadays, it is often D&D 3.5E, but there are a whole bunch of different games it has been. It has been HeroQuest at various times (including some playtesting way back when), but HeroQuest has never seemed to take as a really long term game for us.

	Cheers
		Dave