Playing with a community

From: Ashley Munday <aescleal_at_Ufqvhpxmyzi0nfQmXQf0FjR4XmG7Fetbmb2oCMMjZnpaTrrE5nA0h39Xox050h-wJEo>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 13:26:33 -0000

Ian Asked:

> I'm interested in how often the community plays.

With myself not so much as I used to, getting old does strange things to your libido.

As far as roleplaying goes I play DnD 4th Edition once a week. 6 times a year the missus and I host a roleplaying weekend for a bunch of mates - the last couple have been almost exclusively HQ 2 (not Gloranthan though). We tend to play a fair amount of "Don't Rest Your Head", "Prime Time Adventures" and "Dogs in the Vineyard" as well. Over a weekend we usually manage to fit in about 25 hours of gaming as well as going to the local at least once and scaring the straights.

Cheers,

Ash