Do those who play less read these games? (Was Re: How often do you play?)

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_KcXJqzj6e1xj4vb9P94HtEOQWWV9gqhHGhxBZQux-6ChaYr24dLb_GS5D>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 16:24:36 -0000

Amongst the responses so far (thanks and keep them coming) from those that do play, I'm seeing a good number of new games.

So as well as games that are familiar to this list because of its focus like MRQ and HQ I am seeing mentions of: Burning Wheel, In a Wicked Age, Don't Rest Your Head, Dogs In The Vineyard, D&D 4e, My Life With Master.

So I'm interested in posting a question out to those who read more than they play? How many of these games do you read? If you do, how much does that influence your understanding about how some groups are playing today. If you don't read them, how much do you think that influences your perception of what the 'state of the art' in tabletop games is?