Re: How often do you play?

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_b-hje-G17nObyTbe3yzCJnClX6wXgUbezXUTvM6ceK0be2y1LXafnWfdKkklwpX7xLD>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:21:27 -0000

Ian Cooper (Still trying to be serious):

> I'm interested in how often the community plays.

We have two campaigns, one HeroQuest and one RuneQuest (3ish) and alternate between them, playing once per week. So, with the exceptions of holidays and so on, we probably play 45 times a year. I GM the RQ campaign and play in the HeroQuest campaign.

Our RQ game is very adventurously set in Pavis/Prax - we like to really push the boundaries - and our HeroQuest game was set in the Blue Storm Dancers of Far Point, then we had a Greydog Campaign, now we are doing Blood Over Gold. When the Grand Argrath Campaign comes out for HeroQuest we'll probably skip over to that.

If my wife had her way, I'd never play again, so I am being an assertive husband as well as participating in a subsersive genre. So there.

I've got to go, my wife says my dinner's ready and I've got some ironing to do.

See Ya

Simon