1b. Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: David Boatright <dcboatright_at_CPSojT2gCjK1pBFBd4Rn28vF51_kC7tio-iClPUfZjc62Z1ZTkWXKQUuml1VBjG1>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:26:31 -0000

>I said I was no longer working at Moon Design. I had to say it >because Rick still hasn't, even though it's now two weeks since he >was supposed to. Since I was supposed to be the "Communications >Czar", I felt that letting people know *why* I wasn't going to be >answering their questions was...useful.

Licensing Heroquest has to rank as one of Stafford's most fucked up decisions.

"He's a successful businessman who brings energy, professionalism and ambitious enthusiasm to the project."

What a fucking joke, in 4 years he has managed to produce three books and all three of those where probably done before he came on the scene. Minty must of thought he could make money the way he makes it by hoarding RQ2 books. But as soon as he realized he actually had to do some work he all but ditched Heroquest. A paraplegic chimp would do a better job than he could.