1b. Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_PNf4OXhhevUa1a3QF_oTnDOq1DMkHJHwEXnjeuEVqJXZSRZWelY5kwZ_zkWxJzaN_>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:48:57 -0000

> What a fucking joke, in 4 years he has managed to produce three books and all three of those where probably done before he came on the scene. Minty must of thought he could make money the way he makes it by hoarding RQ2 books. But as soon as he realized he actually had to do some work he all but ditched Heroquest. A paraplegic chimp would do a better job than he could.

Hey! You can only be non-politically-correct towards other fellow Gloranthaphiles here! Now be a good man, do as your President did and ring up the Chairman of the Paralympics for Primates to express your deep sorrow and regret.

Kidding notwithstanding, everyone should acknowledge that Rick had serious troubles with his suppliers, his printing facility first of all, that were definitely not his fault. Still, the actual production is way below what everyone could reasonably expected, even after these troubles. And this is undeniable, too.