Re: Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Sam Elliot <SamLElliot_at_71vCOYmpPoQ5FLjFL7rP7T3aY2WTnfqH4uxFNojsXg0-nByWMdjHbyYmIYr6qorZ7>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 08:01:17 -0300

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM, John Machin <orichalka_at_yjqkOr-uN5_Fz5WMQRWK5NFidTr9kFGboxsQckQlerkis8lvrxHJgJI5NlqmLbE9NJUG2tDFIeCC2Z6tCw.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> This one seems a bit friendlier than some of the others at times.
>
> Well, I mean you can at least see the knives out in the open; which is
> presumably what passes for friendliness in the community at the moment.
>
> Did you want a hug, man? Do you need a hug?

No, it's all right thanks. Besides, it's quite humid here today; you might not like the experience.

I don't pay these lists that much attention any more. There is such a large amount of vitriol and of froth (IMO) that it is only the occasional gem from Stew and his ilk that make them worthwhile :)

FWIW. Sam.