Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_WTg7mJiUvc9HmB7z0PZd5uSR6mfEMHzZ6yxQaPwRUvbvdLcU_HTKchbbuUCCf4py>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:52:28 -0000

Sam Elliot :

> I don't pay these lists that much attention any more. There is such a
> large amount of vitriol and of froth (IMO) that it is only the
> occasional gem from Stew and his ilk that make them worthwhile :)
>
> FWIW.
Yeh well we get these nasty patches where the insults are heart-felt instead of being delivered with a certain je ne sais quoi of self-mockery, but really this is one inevitable result of people being able to post whatever they like. Better that it be contained here though, or don't you remember what the GD used to be like some years back ???

Nevertheless, this stuff will come out one way or another, it's been demonstrated time and again.

Not that I don't think that people insulting Rory for instance are a bunch of ungrateful and incivil little twerps, and I mean --

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/

You can spend your time on this list insulting the people who have been trying their best to keep it all going for the wider audience, OR you can post complete monkey-banana nonsense about ducks, baboons, buttercup pixies, and all their relatives and friends <insert your own condescending à propos joke about this or that IGQ list member HERE>

Whatever.

Post whatever the fuck you like guys, and I don't care who might have a barrel-load of pent-up frustrations that need venting ... but you know, cleverclogs fucking-about with people who write, have written, or might write material for these games *might* just possibly be a teensy-weensy itsy-bitsy counterproductive dontcha think ???!!

whatever...

de Immod