Re: Pavis brūle-t-il ?

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_LeWefZqH5NWauF7EwoVlApWBDNAU2ZVI1Y9KxiwG_0Vol4YmCkaGIU3c9Z82x5BLBvR>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:05:15 +1300

At 08:00 p.m. 27/03/2009, you wrote:
>I was referring to people ("fans") fucking about with members of the
>production team(s), or with people who have been or who might again
>one day be members of this/those team(s).

I'm not sure what is meant by fucking around with the production team. Complaints
about the slow rate of production are hardly on the order of horse heads in the beds.
When production barely hovers above a persistent vegetative state, I think the production
side needs a thick skin.

>So what -- are we falling into the same bloody old elitist trap
>again, with the people on the "inside" and those on the "outside"
>feeling at odds with each other ?

As far as I'm aware, the current fallout is among people who were on the inside.

--Peter Metcalfe