Re: Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_WAY_cQYSVSkQJdMj9scLyx4JUusytQd-Ay4OhTI7Mvu6SgEIAdbO8TSMJl_6rUQ4qv2>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 21:51:58 +1300

At 09:33 p.m. 27/03/2009, you wrote:

>Virtually none of the mourners on this list go to Conventions. It is
>all the fun people: Stew, Mike Gibb, Rick, Nick, David D, Ian, Neil,
>Trotsky, Simon, Loz, and so on. The conventions have all been a
>blast, even the "failed" Chicago con that got stuck in a blizzard.

I am truly sorry that I am not wealthy enough to fork out huge sums of money for airline tickets to go to a convention. I daresay in this day and age a recognition needs to be made that glorantha can only survive by moving beyond an attitude of "glorantha: best experienced in a convention" that seemingly holds sway these days.

--Peter Metcalfe