Re: Pavis br�le-t-il ?

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_5-Er54AAsLfmmh-X1UJFdITDBIEOjFao1PosQ5gCL2zIlEeg8qNTA-DiU75AuLnMY>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:20:31 -0000

May I humbly suggest that you rephrase it as "we are trying to our best to relaunch HeroQuest"?

I am absolutely sure that HQ2 will sort out many of the issues someone had with HQ, and the Pavis and Sartar Book will contain actually useful information that wasn't in print before.

But the general question here is: Was this the most useful thing to do with the [unfortunately few] resources that companies and people could devote to keeping the traditional Glorantha setting alive?

> The truth of it is, Glorantha material related to the Dragon Pass
> area sells about ten times as many copies as anything else.

Which amounts to?

And, more important, how many of those copies are bought by hardcore fans and how many by newcomers?