Re: Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Pete Darby <pete.darby_at_9pbM9OMY8q-7-rWNzyk21DFSeTaHSB4IeRemNcQJlHtGXO9zsmfVMYPfQR8nyVxDF>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:47:33 +0000

Now now, let's not let facts get in the way of the wrath of boaty...

--
Pete Darby

Every Child Matters?
Each week: 450,000 children are bullied in school.
Each year: more than 360,000 children injured in schools
Each year: at least 16 children commit suicide as a result of school
bullying
Each year: an estimated 1 million children truant
Each year: more than 1 in 6 children leave school unable to read, write or
add up