Re: Re: I have decided to resign dramatically and publically

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_ktR1J3ezcJAzSJNzR0gRpDWIhBW-pe40lMN-EKJYT5KvrQruET75nXFanN7pIqC>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 09:15:15 +1100

Derbyshire is only the land of Gloranthan milk and honey because Darran lives there. Seattle is the land of Gloranthan latte and hot chocolate. North London is the land of Gloranthan sour cream and bagels. California is the land of Gloranthan iced tea and lettuce. Texas is the land of Gloranthan beef steaks and lemons.

  Jeff Richard wrote:
> FWIW, I think Seattle is the land of Gloranthan milk and honey,
> with north London and Derbyshire in second place.

  I hadn't realised I live in the land of Gloranthan milk and honey?

  Darran

  No virus found in this incoming message.   Checked by AVG.