Re: HQ Printing Numbers

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_kK1_SkLUUVrj22spmrvWHdhXurBRoHFRDmxs3K_QvKw8Fth59_k6mzz4jLxK5UmMSG>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 11:09:27 +1100

2009/3/28 Sean Foster <ebaninth_at_Bkp7mt3SK3e4Q3nE4SQbJaGJfOyq72qfkBlgW8b6IaZRnOAwdEKd49-aK0IOn8I3gEWP2JxSagvlbUQ4Sw.yahoo.invalid>:
>  Simulationist wargames sell better, just see D&D and this new pus D&D4e.

Maybe right Wizards a letter asking if they plan to release a series of essays on the social construction of warforged communities? I am sure they will push aside printing stuff which people actually can use in their games to do this kinda thing!

(P.S. And I have been reading "Middle Sea Empire" so don't call into question my anthropowanker tendencies either)

--
John Machin