Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Moon Design Update - Announcements and Forthcoming Publications

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_kmyQy4S232R4W1HR8SPDjmsAn_wOmDFakNqLC28EHnnlG2evl8Yq8M7EDlo7OSMWioFZ>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 11:32:58 -0000

> If one wanted to be cynical (what, on this list? heaven forfend!) you could point out that El Jeffe posted on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:56 pm
> >HeroQuest: Core Rules (2nd Edition). The long awaited book is
> >finally here! [...] Available in June 2009

FWIW, HQ will be available in June 2009 in limited release (at Origins). Heck, it will be available May 2009 at Tentacles.

> Only 2 days in, and it's already slipped a month - Still, it should be in stores in time for Christmas...

July 1st is our bedrock, set in stone deadline for the general release (short of our printer burning down to the ground, flaming meteors hitting Ann Arbor, or Ford scheduling a month-long trip for Rick to tour the auto factories of Zimbabwe). Ideally, it will be ready before that, but we can't guarantee that.

Jeff