Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Moon Design Update - Announcements and Forthcoming Publications

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_C-tN2f3qb7-ywqbf--GZjFz1ziRsHWQ8GqM0OPaI7H2HAhfafkY5eDNhqARjj92aqVN>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2009 17:14:14 -0000

Jeff Richard:

> July 1st is our bedrock, set in stone deadline for the general release (short of our printer burning down to the ground, flaming meteors hitting Ann Arbor, or Ford scheduling a month-long trip for Rick to tour the auto factories of Zimbabwe). Ideally, it will be ready before that, but we can't guarantee that.

Hmmm, what are the chances of one of those happening? Having spent the last 25+ years relying on astronomically slim odds at succeeding, I have found that 1 in 100 chances happen all too regularly.

So, what are the odds of flaming meteors hitting Ann Arbor (whoever she is) and can we roll the dice?

See Ya

Simon