Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Moon Design Update - Announcements and Forthcoming Publications

From: Paolo Guccione <p.guccione_at_aSBB9OGjWZE0ezGGvKcAAVJmFKxoaeoxDD3nxrV5Pvs7-i1uM-SgJe7qpEz2YMD8b>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2009 12:09:12 -0000

> So, what are the odds of flaming meteors hitting Ann Arbor (whoever she is) and can we roll the dice?

Despite the name suggesting a damsel in distress, Ann Arbor just happens to be a town in Michigan which hosts our good Mr. Meints's home.

The unfortunate part of the story is that in the last Spoken Word Top Secret report I got, it is clearly stated that Moonson has ordered the Crater Makers to be deployed in the Detroit area....