Re: The Sartar Book - Whats Missing

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_4HuwaEzk3q_WCGkWaZrIgwPvng2ve3-FXr0lZcKxiJhgcuBYgx-Sbw3oVFt7cU0CoI>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 19:40:23 -0000

That made me smile. I figure this guarantees that HQ2 will be strong enough to last at least until its version of KL gets printed, so its a good thing....

As far as what is missing, if I read correctly they have Yinkin, but not Odayla, which would be an interesting switch on the take of who is the the primary Heortling hunting god. Or maybe it is just that Yinkin seemed of more interest to players? And having Elmal without his rival (Heler) seems interesting too....but again I'd assume that is based on some assessment of which appeals to more players. Perhaps they'll at least include a few lines to give the runes of some of the gods that are not covered in detail? (kind of like the affinity lists of typical gods by profession in the HQ1 cultural section).

Although to be honest I think it will ALL be missing for me for some time....50 euro, plus shipping is going to be pushing triple digits in terms of Canadian dollars. I'm wondering if they'd sell it any cheaper on CD (400 pages must have some printing cost!). I'd rather have paper than looking at it on a screen, but better electronic than not at all.....