Re: The Sartar Book - Whats Missing

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_ZOx-TAvU1CUVSdZDXUbAxstCbJis-G1d4cG-uD60ZIB7ktdxIv1T8brGsxLGQUfIkWky>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 11:55:57 -0000

> In Ralios, it is presumably a Wesmonstran thing-- and how much do we know even about the ways in which the people of Wesmonstran worship Orlanth? Do they do it like people do in Sartar or Heortland?

The cult of Orlanth in Vesmonstran will likely be extremely similar to that in Heortland and Sartar. In the early fifth century they adopted the cult practices taught to them by Harmast (who resided in Ralios for several years after his Lightbringers Quest and is a very important cultural hero for the Ralian Orlanthi).

Jeff