Rule One Magazine is here!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_7tEza3p-05PHmy4xIT_95si8475YQAUlazKxDCIdHUcp3CEnMM67vDcO-mJ7JvNDkWc57>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:15:52 -0700

A couple years ago, I announced that I was going to produce a Gloranthan web magazine.

Well, here it is, two years down the road, and I *finally* got off my duff and got the darn thing up and running.

Issue One includes a myth by Greg Stafford about how Jagkregriend chose his warband, not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE articles about the Greydog Clan by David Hall, two articles about the Lunar land of Aggar by David Millians, A myth about Duckboards by John Hughes, and a Duck adventure by myself and John.

So come on over and take a peek.

I need articles and artwork for Issue 2! I've pretty much shot my bolt for article one, so hit the "Supprt R1" button or drop me a line and we'll chat about how you can help.

http://ruleonemagazine.com

RR