Re: Re: [WorldofGlorantha] Re: Opposing runes and the circle of elements - Lodril

From: John Machin <orichalka_at_6KKQVqzRJ0RnUwj_g_4DngaM9uBO4XIlCqudBbdbXCkEZY_nqQ4aOgIgMgSZdWnNLa>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:27:15 +1000

2009/8/4 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_tDOGZwn5ec33xDtAhC-xnetUnz0EHMRzFA-7B3vsLzWHKU9QR5BtsLpdKfiFYu0tB4IpBpZrHcW6AjCjl2T2P525.yahoo.invalid>:
> The reason that they don't bother watching the rugby in Dunedin is
> because the Highlanders are so crap they are having a special stadium
> built in the shape of a white toilet to play around in.

We'll see how good the Crusaders go in the long run now that they have lost their evil God-Learning coach to the Wallabies. Not that he's doing the Wallabies much good lately... (see: The Coach Switch)

> In other words, Otago wanted to be in the same province that has a) the
> Country Music Capital of the Country and b) contains Invercargil, a town
> which is so far south, it experiences thirty days of night in the
> winter.  It was only after they got their wish, they realized how
> foolish they were.

Don't forget the big fibreglass trout! >_<

In Otago's defence: it is Canterbury has Waimate, and really... nothing more need be said.
(For those not Initiated: imagine Dorastor, but the broos are sort of wallaby-man hybrids...)

--
John Machin