Fwd: Re: Racism

From: panchakahq_at_LQesHqPqTN6oVa74JJRda7iyUuq-XSClZym4C03yb6cfAt4QHUrrDQZfvHM8WV7Du
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:13:56 -0700

For what it's worth, I AM a racist. It seems to me that Gloranthaphiles are biologically inferior. They've got thin skins that make them whiny and querulous, and have difficulty communicating with more advanced races because their noses are always full of indignant, teary snot. Also, they usually have severe neurological deficits which leave them trapped in early-adolescent emotional patterns of behavior -- comparable only to other extremely primitive peoples, like Tekumel fans.

Kim

Begin forwarded message:

http://home.earthlink.net/~panchakahq/main.html