Sing-a-long-a-kajabor!

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_PIuvWsOw-XGwqeoA_tDPxFQ1LXxAjoCmVFnoUR9JmRAkYh0oH5HU-sM8rzaqGi->
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 22:53:56 +1000

Watch and sing alternate lyrics:

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POv-3yIPSWc Kaja-bor-bor-bor, god of cosmic entropy
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, worship evil, hate Uroxi To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees Come and dance every night, sing with a broo cacophony

I met a disease mistress somewhere in Ginijji Well she was killin' people, spreadin' bad maladies And when I went to the girl, come on and teach me to pray She laughed and whispered to me, yes come tonight to the bay

The ugly bitch in the sky the moon of Egi Unholy cacophonous din we'll all be singin' this song

Kaja-bor-bor-bor, god of cosmic entropy
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, worship evil, hate Uroxi To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees Come and dance every night, sing with broo cacophony

Kaja-bor-bor-bor, god of cosmic entropy
Kaja-bor-bor-bor, worship evil, hate Uroxi To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees Come and dance every night, sing with broo cacophony

And unhindered by laws they listen to rants She showed me much more, not only to dance...