Rule one issue 2 now available

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_hbGaEsUcWf_okzHvWZQWvNeg6sKo2iP1eVgKESz33oNid-c_Nm8k30uAzY_XIvgWWEEdi>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:43:10 -0700

In Issue 2:
First, a myth of how bees and wasps got their coloration in "Gorakiki's Fingers". Next, we look at the History of Aggar, then take a detour to the land of Gloranthan Miniatures and Hordes of the Things (HoTT). Greg Stafford graces us with the Rathori Creation myth, and then the meat of the issue: a Pelorian modification for the Britannia boardgame from Keith Nellist. Fabian Küchler gives us his thoughts on the Chaos Feature contest that was run on the Glornatha mailing lists, and we finish up with a little something from me.

Issue 1 is still available via the "Archives" button.

Contributions for Issue 3 (deadline Jan 21, 2010) are now sought. Articles, Artwork, game mods, I want it all!
As always, if *you* don't provide content, you'll have to put up with *my* blatherings.

RR