Shake a leg, you mugs!

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_XaI9l6b6SXJ614Hz2foLrxApD8lvVJKMUM-qInjLSQuOrSCtuPVIrasdp_48DFyVEDtNK>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 12:00:47 -0800

What a bunch of lazy no-goods you lot are! Here Ian's given you the opportunity to get a copy of Sartar, Kingdom of Heroes for a mere 100-word Character or Feat description, and do you take it? No! By now we should have at least 1 entry from each of you, but we're not nearly there. And now there is only a few days left before the opportunity is lost forever.

So, if you think you have the brains of a third-grader and can manage to write 100 words of description, come on over and enter the contests.

But if you don't enter enter, you obviously don't have the brains of a lobotomised nematode.

Full details (though you don't hardly deserve them) can be found at: http://ruleonemagazine.com/SartarContest/SartarContest.php

RRRRR