Gloranthan Joke

From: John Harding <jrharding_at_Kj3gzu5Svw99bh1W82gJ1RU0YWsZiJ-VkVdJka1cZdMc3COMYEDjHtO_sKB1V3eS5U>
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 11:41:05 +0000

A Bison tribesman, a Rhino Rider and Agimori were travelling together through broo country in Prax.
When the time came to make camp for the night they sat around the campfire and and pretty soon
tribal rivalries came to the fore.

The Bison rider said. I was riding near Malia stool one day when a 10 broo attacked
me all at once I took on 5 while my mount dealt with the other five. Unfortnately they pushed us back into a pit of weapon snakes so I had to bite off all their heads using my left hand while I kept the rest of with my right.
Anyway we killed them all eventually but my bison got wounded so I had to carry him back to the rest of the
tribe. Pretty much a normal day for us Bison folk

"Hah!" says the Rhino rider. "Thats nothing I was in the Devil's Marsh one day and the Hand found me along with 3 two headed dragonsnails. So I broke the Hand's
fingers and then pulled off the heads of the dragon snails (one in each hand). Unfortunatlety I then had to rescue my Rhino who was sinking into the marsh. So I dived in got underneath him and threw him out. Happens all the time to us Rhino riders.

The Agimori said nothing and kept poking the fire with his penis.