Re: Digest Number 1205

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_Mer7RigIUi2xPhtmjd0sExgw8lrigLfkTohJi-6HnhYz3EAldJhKAxlyhFHIFmKcAZ-bZ>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 08:54:45 -0800

Jim-Bruce the Obtuse lives up to his moniker.

> Hey weasel-features,
>
> WTF *is* Rule One anyway?

Rule One is a way for me to lose money paying for a website that no-one has the wits to click through to on the handy link I provided in my note.

Of course, for people with limited intelligence, an embedded link may present something of a problem - you know, getting the cursor thingy in the general location of the blue underlines and then pressing a button on the mousie.

Had you figuresd out a way to do that, you'd find, at the bottom of the front page (you know, the one that comes up when you press a button on that mouse-thing), the following words:

"What is Rule One?

Rule One is an independent magazine for playing games in Glorantha. It doesn't matter what ruleset, what type of game, if it's about playing, and about Glorantha, it has a home here. Adventures for Roleplaying, Scenarios for Miniatures, starting conditions for board games, a new Card Game, I'll publish it all."

But how could I expect a sheep-swiver from "dawrn-unner" to understand such big words?

RR