Re: (unknown)

From: Pomeroi <pomeroi_at_9GohUaddv2Q5LSQRgatPy0ot08Kj7ARMVJEsju8RvQ-ikqTCORPDYfs7vKFTU1r5J2Fp>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:46:08 +0200

On 12.04.2010 13:48, Keith Nellist wrote:
> Seems unfair on trojans, I mean it was the Greeks that did the sneaking in inside a horse thing. Why blame the Trojans.

Trojans where actually the victims, Greeks the bad guys, a wooden horse the tool...
Then came misconception: The wooden horse became the Trojan horse. Then came sloth: The Trojan horse became the Trojan. People are just so stupid.
But this is nothing compared to what they did to "bus".

Hardy

--
In fact, trolls traditionally count like this: one, two, three, many,
and people assume this means they can have no grasp of higher numbers.