Re: Rule One issue 5 now available

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_sNJXxaw1PPzU3ejCn60VvVfVfpyAmstZCIH0EIIpnLNFTCUYGCvK_Ct5Avg8F>
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 10:27:28 -0000

When I said October, I didn't mean *last* October, Rory! I was going to pass something on, but may withhold it in a fit of splenetic pique. (Which may or may not be a euphemism for: "It still ain't finished yet...")

I'd like to see some letters to the editor. I always enjoyed reading those. Brevity and the passage of time between replies meant peeps had to attempt to be as grumpy, witty and/or cutting as possible in a couple of paragraphs. Rather than those endless, formless line-by-line arguments and attempted rebuttals you get on t' internet.