Rule One needs articles monthly spam

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_g12lIB5obaZaImn8DqcMeNhotGutWp-7HhUs6aqMd3n1xVZomEZ15y4P1kAW5cu6JD1f2>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:35:46 -0800

Yep, it's the beginning of the month, so it must be time for me to spam y'all again, looking for articles for Rule One.

And to steal an idea from Public Radio pledge drives: If I get enough articles early in the process, I won't spam all the Gloranthan lists every month. And some day I may even have totebags to give away...
( I don't know how well this translates for non-Americans, or Republicans, so I apologize if you you don't get the reference.)

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.