RE: Re: Rule One issue 7 now available

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_z0xMg34hjK7zoFmCxrnsPHgHZ4G3vdag3vTYh1LKTN1a_DWsOimHHBhjzKdoyZEz>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:40:08 +1100

To those few of you who can read ....

When does anyone contribute to *anything* anymore? As a creative community we seem to have kicked the slops bucket, though some of us haven't noticed yet.

I do piccies for his RRRiness, when my render machine is working. And I have a new machine. I do new piccies. No ducks though - not kinky.

John Hughes
Publications Editor
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Research School of Social Sciences
College of Arts and Social Sciences
Copland Building #24
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia

T: +61 2 6125 0649
F: +61 2 6125 9730
W: www.anu.edu.au/caepr

CRICOS Provider #00120C

The CAEPR website has a large and growing electronic library of publications available for free download, including Discussion Papers, Working Papers, Monographs and Topical Issues.