Chaosium's Questworld

From: Guy Hoyle <guy.hoyle_at_F0OYbboa2jMoVY_ioIRx9HNdRPMIh4HVFEuqdi6QMR_bDQqkQyVR0dKXd0bVgKgf4m>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:38:41 -0500

A little off-topic here, but I was wondering if anyone knows if I can find an electronic copy of the world map from Chaosium's old Questworld project. I was in a world-design mood, and thought of this mostly-unused world just sitting there, with climate information and ocean currents already carefully plotted out, just waiting to be populated. Tal Meta has a copy of the Kanos map on his website in Campaign Cartographer format, but I thought I'd check to see if anybody had already gone down that route before I started duplicating their effort.

Thanks,

Guy