Re: Re: What world-building lessons have you learned from Glorantha? [Part 1]

From: Richard Hayes <richard_hayes29_at_XUL-ewlpiPwjsW_UfDRuM32qAhlSymcTDZyrmBoKxy-fuqt199OrJWAAaB00>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 22:03:47 +0100 (BST)

Chaps,

I know their products are sometimes looked down upon as being Glorantha Lite and/or for not always being compatible with canon as it is now understood, but MRQ did a number of volumes on the larger non-human races (Am pretty sure they did Duck, Aldryami, Dragonewts and Trolls -- and didn't they do Mostali as well?)