Re: Dara Happan Beards

From: newtiswrong <mrnewt_at_7YZX4yJPYbLWYF7ngArreaGZbKUVXVRyDndwydO98SgMw-UE8g6BcGCzoNlaf9-CDVo-a>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 09:40:14 -0000

Kevin, Richard et al

As entertaining (and slightly worrying ) as your obsession with Irrippi Ontor chin pieces and moostaches is

READ THE SUBJECT LINE YOU FUCKERS AND STAY ON TEH MOTHERFUCKING TOPIC Thank chew

Lets hope that this is not sympathetic of the Glorantha Tribe's unwillingness to engage in the subject at hand (if in doubt read the subject line again).

I need this information for a 200 page book (in 8 pt type) that I'm producing - entitled "Fun in the Sun: A Tourist's guide to the unseen Empire".

I've paid lots of money into this "Gloranthan Fan Community" product over the years and I'm increasingly frustrated at the level of support that I receive in return.

Love and Lollipops

;) Newt