Rule One now for your E-Book reader

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_9G3Rxy2Kbrp_b6VTuDqk1lbIyGB0NkZzZdQKb1UY3Rse8rAQbwSjlK4sQPOfp7N5_H5dw>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 11:43:05 -0700

Rule One is now in not one, but TWO ebook formats!

Yes, indeed folks, we've breached the Ebook frontier and now provide two different files: .Epub format for your Apple devices and most ebook readers, and .Mobi format for the Kindle.

..At least for issues 9 & 10 right now, anyway. But more issues will be coming along as we get them re-formatted.

Many thanks to Nick Eden for the format translations, and we blame Bo Rosen for prompting us to go this route.

We still offer both Color "web enabled" and B&W "printer friendly" PDFs as well.

Issue 10 is the current issue at http://ruleonemagazine.com.

Issue 9 can be viewed from the archives (http://ruleonemagazine.com/Archive/Iss_9.php) or downloaded from http://ruleonemagazine.com/Downloads.php.

RR
>From such a face and form as mine, the noblest sentiments sound like the
black utterances of a depraved imagination.