Holay Woman

From: Tim <tim_at_G-VZDfO0zvkGvI5iHRwmIRS55uYIJk276ejjlW1OgDWudHEKg9F8FTsHNV7Ya4j3vyUi1uBg>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 14:28:56 -0000

In Honour of "The Pelorian Song Contest" - <http://www.nbv-ltd.co.uk/continuum/Schedule.php?action=25&EventId=231>

Well, I just got into town about an hour ago Took a look around, see which way the wind blow Where the little girls in their Sairdite bungalows Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light Or just another lost angel...City of Night City of Night, City of Night, City of Night, woo, c'mon

Holay Woman, Holay Woman
Holay Woman daughter of the Moon
Holay Woman daughter of the Moon
Holay Woman daughter of the Moon

Drive thru your suburbs
Into your blues, into your blues, yeah
Into your blue-blue Blues
Into your blues, ohh, yeah
I see your hair is burnin'
Hills are filled with fire
If they say I never loved you
You know they are a liar

Ridin' down Daughter's road
Mirin's alleys roam
Since Heart of Gold, In Days of Old
Never saw a woman...
So alone, so alone
So alone, so alone

Money Magic Murder Madness
Let's change the mood from glad to sadness Mr. Moonson Risin', Mr. Moonson Risin'
Mr. Moonson Risin', Mr. Moonson Risin'
Got to keep on risin'
Mr. Moonson Risin', Mr. Moonson Risin'
Moonson Risin', gotta Moonson Risin'
Mr. Moonson Risin', gotta keep on risin' Risin', risin'
Gone risin', risin'
I'm gone risin', risin'
I gotta risin', risin'
Well, risin', risin'
I gotta, wooo, yeah, risin'
Woah, ohh yeah

Well, I just got into town about an hour ago Took a look around, see which way the wind blow Where the little girls in their Sairdite bungalows Are you a lucky little lady in the City of Light Or just another lost angel...City of Night City of Night, City of Night, City of Night, woah, c'mon

Holay Woman, Holay Woman
Holay Woman, your my woman
Little Holay Woman, Little Holay Woman
Holay Holay Woman Woman