Re: WoG vs Moon Design's forums

From: Stewart <stu_stansfield_at_-SFGj8xfWsFe0caU8BDbSZN_SzAOixe6V7ygeCLOf_SAI6Y7UvdtvtRA4-OML>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 10:24:11 -0000

Apologies, Jamie -- I thought I'd answer one post, make some late breakfast, then answer another. Wrong order, methinks!

Trotsky:
> Not in my case.

I really do hope this won't be the case, Jamie, and that my pessimism as to the way things will turn out is unfounded.

If a mailing list is to be retained, I hope it can be given some strength and meaning. I think it would benefit. Assuming Moon Design's forums develop to the extent that they do hold a significant proportion of Gloranthan discussions, I'd happily support and post to a mailing list that encouraged fan creativity, and discussed Hearts in Glorantha and Rule One, among other things.

Stew.