Re: multiplayer

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 15:19:09 EST

In a message dated 1/12/00 2:57:44PM, you write:

<< Proof of concept! You can extend that by making it possible to share the  game screens over the Internet (or at least the text) with another player  who also has the CD.

 --Martin

 I had thought that the multiplayer concept was to do with each player controlling a clan, which is quite different from each player controlling a ring member. The question I would have about a multi ring member would be how do the different agendas of each noble get represented, and therefore how do players playing those leaders get to either 'win' or 'lose' in relation to the other players?

Keith N