Re: Heroquests

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:47:23 -0500

Davison Nick wrote:

> From: "Davison Nick" <N.A.P.Davison_at_...>
>
> Do the correct 'answers' to the heroquest multiple choices remain
> the same or do they vary.
>
> I have been making notes and (unless I'm mistaken) some the
> correct answers seem to vary.
>
> Nick

Sometimes, the myths are distorted or not QUITE how you remember them (Orlanth and Arkoa (sp!) for instance) and in other case, taking a 'wrong' answer can work perfectly well, especially if that answer plays to a skill that the quester has in great abundance. But some answers make things much more difficult further down the Heroquest path. Or so it would seem to me.

Jeff Kyer