more questions

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:43:24 -0800 (PST)

In the short game, do you have to hold the kingship for ten consecutive years, or ten years total. *ahem* for some reason when the dragon newts came to ask my tribal king to come with them to write a poem I said yes...I was already putting up with regular troll raids, I didn't want to have to deal with more elder races mad at me. Yes, I realize now I have her ashes back (apparently the dragon newts are harsh critics of poorly composed poems) that I was foolish.

If I have to wait for the next two kings to die off (I lost the subsequent moot, and we are due for a female Vingan king next, and I don't have anyone appropriate, and then another ten years most of my nobles will be dead of old age!

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com