Glitch report

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:17:07 -0800 (PST)

I had the game crash on me this morning, with no warning. I was in the middle of an event, pondering on what to do, when I got an illegal operation this program is shutting down window, and it was gone. I only had a couple of other programs running at the time, all things I've run at the same time as the game many times before. Game wise, the only thing unusual was that my tribe had just split, and explorers I sent out before the split had just returned, telling about a magnificent horse they had seen in the lands of the much hated horse nomads.

Has anyone else had it crash on them? What were the circumstances?

On the plus side, I had just had a bad encounter with my ancestors leaving my clan magic at -7 and was really torn on what to do about that horse and was leaning towards risking my weaponthanes on a raid despite my bad luck, and that was all wiped out, so maybe for once windows was doing me a favor *grin*

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com