possible FAQ question

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:02:38 -0500

All (but esp. David Dunham):

        If you change the blessing a temple gives, do the effects change immediately? I'll give two examples:

        You change an Orlanth blessing from Rain to something else. I can see how doing so in Sea, Fire, or Earth season would result in a crop loss; and in fact the crop screen will show you the projected loss if you click back and forth from the magic screen after checking or unchecking Rain. Does it also affect crops if you uncheck Rain in Dark season or Storm Season?

        If you have Vinga's blessing as Fyrdwomen, you get a decrease in birth rate. What happens if you change the blessing to Pathfinder, do you (a) lose the benefit and detriment of Fyrdwomen for the whole year, (b) lose the benefit but get the loss of birth rate prorated for the seasons that Fyrdwomen was on, or (c) something else?

        Just wondering.

--Martin