Couple of problems (bugs or my stupidy?)

From: quanafel_at_...
Date: 1 Feb 2000 12:38:16 -0000

Hi all!

I'm having some problems with this great game...

Version I'm playing is 1.3.

  1. Sheeps (and maybe pigs in future). I have lots of temples and shrines, but I have difficulties with their upkeep. Goods, cows, pigs are not problem, but I'm running low sheeps, which I require about 270 each year. One of my ring members have to buy with bad price 250 them almos each year, and that 250 seems to be maximum number. Outcome from this is that one of my temples/shrines cease to exist. Is there any way that I could buy or trade sheeps? (In future, pigs may have the same destiny, each year their number is lower. Number of cow & goods is not problem)
  2. Kids. How can I get rid of them? (Can I use that snake event agains myself :) ) I have never encouraged in any way to get more of them, but still almost half of my clan are children.
  3. Heroquests. One of my ring says that I have performed 9 heroquests since joining tribe, and that number doesn't change. I have performed at least 20 of them.

Hopefully you can help me with these problems, the most irritating one is the problem with sheeps...

-Quanafel