Pitching unwanted leaders

From: bjm10_at_...
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 14:09:22 -0500 (EST)

I've found a way to trash troublemaking nobles in my own clan. When I'm playing an Elmali clan and an Ernaldan gets a higher "Leadership" score than the chief, that's a recipe for trouble. Thus, I check this yearly. When one comes up, I send her packing to as distant an unexplored corner of Dragon Pass as I can muster with an absolutely miniscule guard. If she encounters bandits, I always have her fight.

Either way things turn out, it's good for me. My wife prefers to just feed 'em to Cragspider.