RE: choosing your enemies wisely.

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 08:12:52 -0600

Happened to me too, but I don't remember any delegation of beastmen. Of course I get some weird event every time I click the season advance so I might have missed it. I had a ton of thanes, footmen, and every defense I could have but the game didn't even give me a chance to fight. It just told me I'd lost. Fine. So much for open ended.