Re: choosing your enemies wisely.

From: Christian Beijner <d88-cbr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:22:17 +0100 (MET)

>What about the others? (What form does the enemity of
>the lord of the Salty Sea take anyway?) Does any of
>the others have benefits like the son of Valind has?

I had the Lord of the Salty sea as enemy twice. Once I got my tula flooded, this was clearly connected to this enemy. Twice - once in each game - I got a chance at a "Salmon summoning Quest", but I cannot say if this was connected to this enemy.
As for the Praxians, any explorers sent to Prax always try to plunder the nomads. I had a large unexplored area in the SE corner of the map, but my explorers simply refused to explore, possibly because they could not travel in that hostile land at all.

Chris