Re: Where is everybody?

From: Richard Franey <rick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 19:45:10 -0000

Slightly OT, but if anyone has played Champions, I'd advise them to go and see the film "Mystery Men". It struck a BIG chord :)

If you are looking for a new RPG, I'd also recommend Earthdawn (FASA). It was the first time I was genuinely scared in an RPG since the Puzzle Canal. ----- Original Message -----